W Dental Care has reopened on a limited basis. We are prioritizing emergencies and patients with procedures. We can also do limited hygiene, if space is available. Please call or email us to set up your appointment.
**Special COVID-19 Procedures in Effect**
Our #1 priority is the safety of our patients and staff. We're making some changes to support this, while maintaining the level of patient care that you are accustomed to. We are implementing enhanced healthcare protocols in an effort to maintain social distancing and provide safe dental care. W Dental is strictly following guidelines from CDC, OSHA and ADA. This will greatly protect everyone’s health and reduce the spread of any virus.
Make careful note of the following changes to your upcoming dental visit:
Scheduling / Ahead of Time
- You’ll be asked to complete new health history and consent forms online.
- You must reschedule if:
- You may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- You show any flu-like/COVID symptoms within 2 weeks of your appointment.
- You have been with a group of 25 or more people within 2 weeks of your appointment.
- We’ll have you pay any appointment fees prior to arrival in order to encourage contactless payments.
- Due to extremely limited availability, please change/cancel appointments at least 48 business hours prior to avoid $50 fee.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early. Remain in your car.
- DO NOT enter the office. Please call (408) 246-7474 or text (408) 915-5789 let us know you are here.
- You will be asked to answer additional health questions on your phone.
- Your provider will come out for a touchless temperature check and bring you in.
In the Office
- Face masks or coverings are required to enter our office (or you will be provided one). Upon entry, we will spray the bottom of your shoes.
- Our waiting room is closed. No one may accompany a patient into the office, except for minors or those requiring extra assistance.
- We will have you rinse your mouth with an antibacterial rinse and wash your hands prior to sitting in the chair.
- The office may be cold due to amount of PPE staff must wear. Please bring a blanket or jacket if you wish. We cannot provide these.
- Your appointment may take longer than you are used to due to enhanced safety measures.
- Your next appointment(s) will be scheduled in the back, not at the front desk.
- We are doing everything we can to keep you, and our own staff safe. Thank you for adhering to these rules.
See you soon!